SERGE IBAKA x NOBIS LEGACY - Long Parka - FINAL SALE
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
Crafted from Durable Water Repellent-coated performance fabric for complete protection and insulated with premium Canadian origin white duck down, this gender-neutral parka is the ultimate in warmth from the Nobis x Serge Ibaka collection. Our exclusive Embrace laminated interior membrane and seam seal construction keep wind and water out. A waterproof hood tucks into the collar to offer convenient coverage as needed, while free-hang lining and zippered ventilation openings under the arms enhance breathability.
Classic Fit: Male model is 6'2" s40 w30 and is wearing a size medium. Female model is 5'9" w24 and is wearing a size small.
- Premium 3-Ply Micro Denier fabrication with DWR coating
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down insulation
- Lightweight, free-hanging lining
- Exposed 2-way Vislon zipper with exclusive Nobis branded pullers
- Waterproof tuck away hood at collar
- Four hidden exterior zipper pockets at chest and waist
- Two interior zipper pockets
- Pit zippers for breathability
- Iridescent logos throughout garment
- Breathable, windproof & waterproof
- Seam seal construction
- Embrace membrane lamination
- Designed in Canada, imported
DOWN DENSITY INDICATOR (DDI)
Using only certified Canadian Origin White Duck Down and our signature breathable membranes, Nobis jackets offer optimum fill power to warmth ratio by uniquely working with your body's own heat to offer the perfect insulating environment against the unpredictable elements.
ARCTIC READY OUTERWEAR THAT ADAPTS TO YOUR BODY IN ANY CONDITIONS DOWN TO –30°C