Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
Experience winter in supreme comfort with the Madeline, a mid-length winter jacket that stylishly navigates the transition from bustling city streets to snowy trails. This vegan jacket showcases a perfect blend of functionality and flair, designed with OXFORD REPREVE® fabric that's both waterproof and breathable. This is a true winter champion, offering unmatched warmth and style without compromising on ethical values. Proudly made in Canada.
- Slim-straight fit.
- Mid-length (91.5cm/36").
- Waterproof, breathable, and windproof.
- Suitable for temperatures down to -30°C (-22°F).
- YKK VISLON® two-way front zipper protected by a windproof flap with hidden snaps.
- Fixed hood with an adjustment system.
- Storm cuffs to maximize heat retention.
- Two secure hand pockets with reverse YKK coil zippers.
- Secure inner pocket with a YKK coil zipper.
- Quartz Co. logo patch on the upper sleeve.
- Made in Canada.
- Outer shell: 57% polyester, 43% REPREVE® polyester (OXFORD REPREVE®).
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester.
- Treatment: C6 PFOS/PFOA-free durable water repellent (DWR).
- Performance Metrics: Water resistance of 10,000 MM and breathability of 10,000 G/M² | 24H.
- Certifications: REPREVE®, BLUESIGN®, and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
- Insulation: 100% recycled Isosoft 260g.