Unveiling Jackson, a winter jacket designed with an attention to detail that matches your own. Featuring a regular fit and a long length, the Jackson provides an additional layer of protection against the cold. Its waterproof, breathable, and windproof construction ensures that you stay dry and comfortable, no matter the weather. Proudly made in Canada.
- Regular fit. Long length (111.75cm/44").
- Waterproof, breathable, and windproof.
- Suitable for temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F).
- YKK VISLON® two-way front zipper protected by a windproof flap with hidden snaps.
- Fixed hood with an adjustment system for a perfect fit.
- Elasticated sleeve cuffs and storm cuffs.
- Two hand pockets with flaps and snaps.
- Two secure chest pockets with YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® zipper.
- Secure inner pocket with YKK coil zipper.
- Notably lightweight yet designed to provide efficient warmth.
- Quartz Co. logo patch on the upper sleeve.
- Made in Canada.
- Outer Shell: 55% nylon, 45% recycled nylon (SUPER MATTE®).
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester.
- Treatment: C6 PFOS/PFOA-free durable water repellent (DWR).
- Performance metrics: Water resistance of 10,000 MM and breathability of 10,000 G/M² | 24H.
- Certifications: Global Recycled Standard, BLUESIGN®.
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin.