OLANG TIPOK 2.0 - Women's winter boots
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
- European design and manufacture by an adult and specialized workforce
- Full grain leather upper
- Original Shearling Collar
- Original Shearling lining for the perfect combination between comfort and thermal insulation, also equipped with WINTHERM multilayer membrane
- Italian sole designed to increase grip on snow and ice
- CALGARY outsole by OC System, equipped with 16 stainless steel pivoting and folding cleats system with flow channels
- Grip system featuring stainless steel studs and a framework created with a special, flexible polyurethane that is durable even at the most extreme temperatures
- Mid-sole guaranteeing impact and compression resistance (certified UNI EN 12568, as required by the security footwear regulations)
- Cemented construction from the upper to the sole to retain the shape of the boot and provide aditionnal comfort
- Two robust inner and outer zippers allowing a bigger opening
- Easy fitting
- Comfort zone up to -30°C
- Sizes ranging from 36 – 42
- A simple damp cloth is enough for the maintenance of your boots
- Easy to maintain, light and ideal for Canadian winters
- This product does not prevent slipping on cold, smooth, wet, frozen or snowy slippery surfaces. Always walk carefully. The grips are not designed for indoor use and could damage such surfaces. This product should be used in a responsible and proper manner. It is important to ensure that the grip system is securely attached to the sole at all times.
- Here are the specifications for a size 38 boot, a small variation exists between the size 36 to 42. To know your size, please use our size guide.
All OLANG boots are treated during manufacturing and require little maintenance.
- A simple damp cloth is enough to maintain Olang boots. It is important to properly and regularly maintain the boots worn in the snow to ensure their longevity.
- In order to properly dry the boots after wearing them in freezing rain or snow, we suggest letting them air dry away from any heat source. Do not dry with a hot source (i.e. hair dryer). We do not recommend using detergents or cleansers.
- For any use of aerosol protective products, it is recommended to read the instructions carefully, make sure that the product is suitable for the type of material found on your boots and finally, to test on a small surface before applying a spray protector on the entire boot.
- When the winter season is over, it is also recommended to clean the soles with a soft brush to remove any presence of dust particles and/or small stones which could have lodged between the grooves of the soles.
IMPORTANT: NEVER USE A PRODUCT CONTAINING SILICONE.This will destroy the protective layer on the material and may compromise the sealing and adhesion of the sole's glue.