OLANG PARIGI 3.0 - Women's winter boots
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
The Parigi 3.0 model combines all the reliability and comfort of a hiking boot with the durable performance of a winter boot. With a Hydro-suede upper and cordura collar, they're the perfect pair of boots to keep your feet warm all winter long and get you anywhere you want to go.
Made in Europe, the Parigi 3.0 style is a must-have for unforgettable winter adventures, offering a range of impressive features :
- A comfort zone up to -30°C
- A Waterproof Base
- Virgin wool lining
- Laces with sturdy eyelets with gusset
- Additional ISOWARM insole made of 90% wool
- REGINA outsole with grips by OC System®
- Boot Height : 4.25"
- Circumference : 9"
- Sole Height : 1.75"
All OLANG boots are treated during manufacturing and require little maintenance.
- A simple damp cloth is enough to maintain Olang boots. It is important to properly and regularly maintain the boots worn in the snow to ensure their longevity.
- In order to properly dry the boots after wearing them in freezing rain or snow, we suggest letting them air dry away from any heat source. Do not dry with a hot source (i.e. hair dryer). We do not recommend using detergents or cleansers.
- For any use of aerosol protective products, it is recommended to read the instructions carefully, make sure that the product is suitable for the type of material found on your boots and finally, to test on a small surface before applying a spray protector on the entire boot.
- When the winter season is over, it is also recommended to clean the soles with a soft brush to remove any presence of dust particles and/or small stones which could have lodged between the grooves of the soles.
IMPORTANT: NEVER USE A PRODUCT CONTAINING SILICONE.This will destroy the protective layer on the material and may compromise the sealing and adhesion of the sole's glue.