NOBIS WAYLAND - Men's Long Reversible Puffer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
The Wayland is designed to keep you comfortabe in the harsh cold. Fully reversible to fit any environment you explore.
Model is 6'2" s37 w30 and is wearing a size medium.
- Reversible from Premium 3-Ply Micro Denier to Premium Lightweight Nobis DP Nylon fabrication
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down‚
- Highly breathable down proof liner
- Non-removable down filled hood with‚ adjustable cord
- Six pockets for maximum storage
- Telescopic inner sleeve lining
- Heavy elastic ribbed cuffs
- Sympatex membrane laminated
- Seam seal construction
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
DOWN DENSITY INDICATOR (DDI)
Using only certified Canadian Origin White Duck Down and our signature breathable membranes, Nobis jackets offer optimum fill power to warmth ratio by uniquely working with your body's own heat to offer the perfect insulating environment against the unpredictable elements.
ARCTIC READY OUTERWEAR THAT ADAPTS TO YOUR BODY IN ANY CONDITIONS DOWN TO –30°C