NOBIS RONIN - Men's Performance Utility Jacket
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
The Ronin is designed to keep you stylish and protected in all climates. It features premium Canadian origin White Duck Down insulation for exceptional warmth, and the down-filled hood with adjustable toggles provides customizable protection from the elements. Built with utility in mind, The Ronin features magnetic closure chest and waist pockets, offering ample storage for your essentials. The hidden side-entry zipper pockets at the waist provide additional secure storage options. The Ronin features a hidden adjustable waist drawcord for a personalized fit and added comfort. Additionally, this parka is machine washable for easy care.
Model is 6'1" s40 w32 and wears a size M.
- Premium 3-ply micro denier fabrication with DWR coating at body
- Premium stretch ripstop fabrication with DWR coating at hood
- Premium Canadian origin White Duck Down insulation
- Non-removable, down-filled hood with adjustable toggles
- Interior rib knit collar
- Bellow chest pockets with magnetic closure
- Magnetic closure flap pockets at waist
- Fleece-lined, side-entry zipper pockets at waist
- Two-way, centre-front zipper with branded pullers
- Two-way, pit zipper vents
- Adjustable cuffs with snap button closure
- Hidden adjustable waist drawcord
- Two zipper pockets at interior chest
- Embrace membrane laminate
- Seam seal construction
- Windproof, waterproof, and breathable
- Machine washable
DOWN DENSITY INDICATOR (DDI)
Using only certified Canadian Origin White Duck Down and our signature breathable membranes, Nobis jackets offer optimum fill power to warmth ratio by uniquely working with your body's own heat to offer the perfect insulating environment against the unpredictable elements.
ADAPTABLE OUTERWEAR THAT TRANSITIONS WITH YOU, BUILT FOR WINTER DOWN TO –20°C