NOBIS Romeda LEGACY - Ladies Mid Thigh Parka - FINAL SALE
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
This fur-trim-hooded parka is a flattering pick for below-freezing winter days. It features a seam-sealed Durable Water Repellent outer layer with our exclusive Embrace laminated interior membrane to keep you dry, along with premium duck down fill in the body and hood for superior warmth. On the inside, you'll find two interior chest pockets and a hidden draw cord at the waist for an customized fit. Adjustable button cuffs help lock in heat, while exterior flap and side entry pockets offer easy access to your essentials.
*Mora Ladies Mid Layer Rib Neck Jacket styled underneath is sold separately.
Model is 5'9" w24 and is wearing a size small.
- Premium 3-Ply Micro Denier fabrication with DWR coating
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down insulation
- Diamond quilted, down-proof lining
- Non-removable down filled hood
- Removable coyote fur ruff with moldable framing wire
- Exposed 2-way zipper with exclusive Nobis branded pullers
- Pit zippers for additional ventilation
- Hidden adjustable hood toggle
- Hidden adjustable waist draw cord
- Two exterior flap pockets at waist
- Two exterior side entry fleece-lined pockets at waist
- Two interior chest pockets
- Adjustable button cuffs
- Embrace membrane lamination
- Seam seal construction
- Breathable, windproof & waterproof
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
DOWN DENSITY INDICATOR (DDI)
Using only certified Canadian Origin White Duck Down and our signature breathable membranes, Nobis jackets offer optimum fill power to warmth ratio by uniquely working with your body's own heat to offer the perfect insulating environment against the unpredictable elements.
VERSATILE FROM LATE SUMMER TO EARLY WINTER, SUITABLE IN MOST CONDITIONS DOWN TO –15°C