NOBIS PELICAN - Men's Tailored Field Jacket
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
Introducing the Pelican, a perfect blend of style and functionality. Crafted with a premium cotton blend and 3-ply micro denier, this jacket offers exceptional durability and water resistance. Filled with premium Canadian origin White Duck Down insulation, the Pelican also features a tuck-away, waterproof hood at the collar for complete protection from the elements. The magnetic closure wind flap offers additional protection to keep cold out. The Pelican is perfect for outdoor activities, as it features action back detailing and a hidden adjustable waist cord for freedom of movement.
Model is 6'1" s40 w32 and wears a size M.
- Premium cotton blend fabrication with DWR coating at body
- Premium 3-ply micro denier fabrication with DWR coating along sleeves and pockets
- Premium Canadian origin White Duck Down insulation
- Bluesign approved, down-proof taffeta nylon lining
- Tuck away, waterproof hood at collar in premium cire technical nylon taffeta fabrication
- Snap button closure collar front
- Hidden, adjustable drawcords at interior waist
- Magnetic closure wind flap
- Two-way, centre-front zipper with branded pullers
- Two-way, pit zipper vents
- Magnetic closure flap pockets at chest and waist
- Fleece-lined, side-entry pockets at waist
- Cuffs with adjustable snap button closure straps
- Action back detailing
- Magnetic closure back hem flap
- Zipper pocket at interior right chest
- Mesh pocket at interior left chest
- Nobis Tech membrane laminate
- Seam seal construction
- Windproof, waterproof, and breathable
- Machine washable
DOWN DENSITY INDICATOR (DDI)
Using only certified Canadian Origin White Duck Down and our signature breathable membranes, Nobis jackets offer optimum fill power to warmth ratio by uniquely working with your body's own heat to offer the perfect insulating environment against the unpredictable elements.
VERSATILE FROM LATE SUMMER TO EARLY WINTER, SUITABLE IN MOST CONDITIONS DOWN TO –15°C