NOBIS NORD - Men's Tailored Trench Coat
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
Power dressing for the technically inclined. The Nord is the ultimate trench coat for the modern day professional. Offering all the embellishments of a great trench without compromising our advanced technical DNA. Featuring a Premium 3-Ply Micro Denier fabrication with 4-Way Stretch fabric at under sleeve. Finished with premium Canadian White Duck Down insulation in our custom Nobis quilted lining for warmth.
Model is 6'1" s38 w31 and is wearing a size M.
- Premium 3-Ply Micro Denier fabrication with DWR coating
- Premium 4-Way Durable Stretch Weave fabrication with DWR coating at undersleeves
- Premium Canadian Origin Duck Down insulation
- Lightweight, down proof quilted lining
- Removable down-filled hood with adjustable snap buttons
- Two way centre front zipper with button closure wind flap
- Fleece-lined flap pockets at hips
- Exterior zipper pocket at left chest
- Interior chest pockets
- Embrace® membrane laminated
- Seam seal construction
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
DOWN DENSITY INDICATOR (DDI)
Using only certified Canadian Origin White Duck Down and our signature breathable membranes, Nobis jackets offer optimum fill power to warmth ratio by uniquely working with your body's own heat to offer the perfect insulating environment against the unpredictable elements.
VERSATILE FROM LATE SUMMER TO EARLY WINTER, SUITABLE IN MOST CONDITIONS DOWN TO –15°C