NOBIS KASON LEGACY - Men's Light Down Parka - FINAL SALE
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
The Kason is crafted with premium 3-ply micro denier and stretch ripstop, offering exceptional protection against the elements. Built with premium Canadian origin White Duck Down insulation, the Kason is finished with a magnetic closure wind flap for extra protection against harsh weather. This parka offers plenty storage for your essentials with its numerous chest and waist pockets. For your convenience, the Kason is machine washable for easy care.
Model is 6'1" s40 w32 and wears a size M.
- Premium 3-ply micro denier fabrication with DWR coating at body
- Premium stretch ripstop fabrication with DWR coating at hood trim and chest pocket trim
- Premium Canadian origin White Duck Down insulation
- Bluesign approved, down-proof taffeta nylon lining
- Non-removable, down-filled hood
- Fleece-lined, magnetic closure side-entry pockets at chest
- Snap button closure flap pockets at waist
- Additional fleece-lined, side-entry pockets at waist
- Magnetic closure wind flap
- Two-way, centre-front zipper with branded pullers
- Adjustable cuffs with snap button closure
- Two-way, pit zipper vents
- Large zipper pocket at interior right chest
- Button closure pocket at interior left chest
- Embrace membrane laminate
- Seam seal construction
- Windproof, waterproof, and breathable
- Machine washable
DOWN DENSITY INDICATOR (DDI)
Using only certified Canadian Origin White Duck Down and our signature breathable membranes, Nobis jackets offer optimum fill power to warmth ratio by uniquely working with your body's own heat to offer the perfect insulating environment against the unpredictable elements.
VERSATILE FROM LATE SUMMER TO EARLY WINTER, SUITABLE IN MOST CONDITIONS DOWN TO –15°C