NOBIS ISLA - Women's Chevron Quilted Puffer Jacket
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
The Isla is crafted with premium technical nylon taffeta fabrication with a DWR coating, offering exceptional durability and water resistance. The Isla blocks out wintry weather with its premium Canadian origin White Duck Down insulation and hidden elasticized cuffs, ensuring warmth and a snug fit. Additionally, the unique chevron quilt design offers a distinctive look in comparison to typical parkas.
Model is 5'8" w25 and wears a size S.
- Premium matte technical nylon taffeta fabrication with DWR coating at body
- Premium cire technical nylon taffeta fabrication with DWR coating at chest and back
- Premium Canadian origin White Duck Down insulation
- Bluesign approved, down-proof taffeta nylon lining
- Non-removable, down-filled hood with adjustable toggles
- Two-way, centre-front zipper with branded pullers
- Two-way, pit zipper vents
- Fleece-lined, zipper pockets at waist
- Hidden elasticized cuffs
- Large zipper pocket at interior left chest
- Button closure pocket at interior right chest
- Hidden, adjustable drawcords at interior side hem
- Nobis Tech membrane laminate
- Seam seal construction
- Windproof, waterproof, and breathable
- Machine washable
DOWN DENSITY INDICATOR (DDI)
Using only certified Canadian Origin White Duck Down and our signature breathable membranes, Nobis jackets offer optimum fill power to warmth ratio by uniquely working with your body's own heat to offer the perfect insulating environment against the unpredictable elements.
ARCTIC READY OUTERWEAR THAT ADAPTS TO YOUR BODY IN ANY CONDITIONS DOWN TO –30°C