NOBIS Celest LEGACY - Women's Duster Parka - FINAL SALE
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
This eye-catching staple for cold winter days has a seam-sealed 3-Ply Micro Denier shell treated with a water-resistant coating. It's insulated with premium Canadian duck down for ultimate warmth and laminated with a breathable Embrace membrane to offer added protection against water and wind. Both the down-filled hood and coyote-fur trim are detachable, while an adjustable hood toggle and removable belt at waist allow you customize the fit. It features a front wind flap to seal off the cold, along with plenty of pockets for keeping your essentials close at hand.
Model is 5'9" w24 and is wearing a size small.
- Premium 3-Ply Micro Denier fabrication with DWR coating
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down insulation
- Lightweight, down-proof lining
- Removable down filled hood
- Removable coyote fur ruff with moldable framing wire
- 2-way zipper with exclusive Nobis branded pullers
- Front wind flap with magnetic closure
- Back vent with magnetic closure
- Pit zippers for additional ventilation
- Adjustable hood toggle
- Removable adjustable belt
- Two exterior fleece-lined zipper pockets at waist
- Three interior chest pockets
- Embrace membrane lamination
- Seam seal construction
- Breathable, windproof & waterproof
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
DOWN DENSITY INDICATOR (DDI)
Using only certified Canadian Origin White Duck Down and our signature breathable membranes, Nobis jackets offer optimum fill power to warmth ratio by uniquely working with your body's own heat to offer the perfect insulating environment against the unpredictable elements.
ADAPTABLE OUTERWEAR THAT TRANSITIONS WITH YOU, BUILT FOR WINTER DOWN TO –20°C