NOBIS Alum-Men's Long Parka
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
A sleek long parka that is built to keep you warm with four exterior pockets to stash all your gear. Constructed with custom Nobis quilted lining for enhanced breathability and fitted silhouette. Equipped with front and back gun flaps and a two-way zipper covered with a snap closure wind flap.
Model is 6'1" s38 w31 and is wearing a size M.
- Premium polyester Crosshatch fabrication with DWR coating
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down insulation
- Lightweight, down-proof quilted lining
- Non-removable down filled hood with moldable framing wire
- Adjustable hood toggle
- 2-way zipper with exclusive Nobis branded pullers
- Centre front wind flap with snap closures
- Hidden napoleon pocket inside centre front placket
- Two exterior fleece-lined hand warmer pockets at chest
- Interior chest pocket
- Two exterior flap pockets at waist
- Telescopic inner sleeve lining
- Heavy elastic ribbed cuffs with adjustable cuff strap
- Webbing grab tab at centre back
- Tuck-away interior wind skirt
- Water resistant exposed pit zip vents
- Sympatex membrane lamination
- Seam seal construction
- Breathable, windproof & waterproof
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
DOWN DENSITY INDICATOR (DDI)
Using only certified Canadian Origin White Duck Down and our signature breathable membranes, Nobis jackets offer optimum fill power to warmth ratio by uniquely working with your body's own heat to offer the perfect insulating environment against the unpredictable elements.
ARCTIC READY OUTERWEAR THAT ADAPTS TO YOUR BODY IN ANY CONDITIONS DOWN TO –30°C