MOOSE KNUCKLES - ORIGINAL STIRLING PARKA FUR MENS - MK4661MP
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
The jacket that started it all, The OriGinal Stirling Parka Fur, sets the standard for stylish winter weather protection. Curiously warm 80/20 down fill is encapsulated within a durable cotton/nylon shell and finished with our signature J-seam detailing for lasting durability, unparalleled warmth, and refined style.
- Previously known as Stirling Parka
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up.
- 37" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Snap Off Hood with Fixed Fur Trim and Drawcord
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper with Custom Axe Puller
- Micro Fleece Lined Iconic "J" Fleece Lined Pockets, Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Each metal Iconic logo at the sleeve is hand-selected during construction, making every piece as unique as the wearer
- Rib Knit Sleeve Storm Cuffs
Model is wearing size M. Models are 6' and 6'2".
Mid Thigh Length
Made in Canada with Canadian and imported materials, except styles-color combos with Frost Fox, which are made in Vietnam.
80% Down / 20% Waterfowl Feathers
Cotton / Nylon
74% Cotton / 26% Nylon
Exclusive of fur and trims, dry clean only. Dry cleaner to dry clean inside out. Tumble dry until garment is fully dried.