MOOSE KNUCKLES - ORIGINAL SASKATCHEWAN PARKA FUR - MK4660LLP
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
The calf-length 80/20 down fill and windproof cotton/nylon blend shell make the OriGinal Saskatchewan Parka Fur a mobile winter weather sanctuary. Our signature down-proof lining and J-seam construction ensure a comfortable fit, while the removable Blue Fox fur-trimmed hood, Blue Fox Pom-Poms, and metal Icon logo complete the look.
- Previously known as Saskatchewan Parka
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up.
- 44 1/2" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Snap Off Hood with Fixed Fur Trim and Fur Pom-Poms
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper with Custom Axe Puller
- 4 Plush Lined Signature "J Front" Pockets, Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Each metal Iconic logo at the sleeve is hand-selected during construction, making every piece as unique as the wearer
- Rib Knit Storm Cuffs, Side Zippers
Model is wearing size S. Model is 5'10".
Made in Vietnam
80% Down / 20% Waterfowl Feathers
Cotton / Nylon
74% Cotton / 26% Nylon
Exclusive of fur and trims, dry clean only. Dry cleaner to dry clean inside out. Tumble dry until garment is fully dried.