MACKAGE FREYA-CITY - Stretch light down jacket
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
FREYA-CITY is a light-down jacket for women made with 2-way Agile-360 stretch technology for ease of movement and enhanced fit. Water-resistant and repellent, it features an adjustable hood, insulated pockets, and a pillow collar, all lined for extra warmth. Under-arm eyelets for ventilation and an adjustable storm visor at hood allow for adaptable features for capricious weather. A bold winter layer with utilitarian comfort.
- Light down jacquard logo puffer jacket
- 800 fill power
- Deep Cold: Down to -15°C
- Centre front zipper closure with snaps
- Hood with drawcord-adjustable visor
- Pillow collar for extra comfort
- Zippered pockets
- Tunnel with adjustable drawcord at waist
- Additional inside zippered pocket
- Water resistant and repellent
- Fully lined
- Relaxed fit
- Agile-360 2-way stretch technology
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- The model is 5'11" (180 cm) and wears a size XS.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 30'' / 76 cm.
- Shell: 82% recycled nylon, 18% elastane/spandex. Combo: 82% polyester, 18% elastane/spandex. Lining: 82% recycled nylon, 18% elastane/spandex. Filling: 90% duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.