Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
Make the most of the outdoors in the TALLIA by SOIA & KYO. Filled with RDS certified radiant down and wrapped in water-repellent quilted nylon, this puffer was born to keep you warm up to -20 °C (-4 °F). It also features a bib + collar, rib-knit storm cuffs, fleece-lined pockets and a hood –– must-have details that help keep the cold and wind at bay.
- Variated chevron quilting
- Hood with hidden button closure at hood opening
- Center front closure with YKK 1-way METALUXE® zipper
- Front placket over zipper with hidden metal snaps
- Nylon channel-quilted bib & collar with 1-way zipper closure
- 1x1 rib-knit storm cuffs with thumb holes
- Welt pockets at front with princess seams and hidden zipper closure
- Polar fleece-lined pockets
- Fully lined
- Mid-thigh length
- Up to -20 °C / -4 °F
- Water-repellent / Water-resistant
- 700+ fill power hi loft down
- The model is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 30'' / 76 cm.
- Made with recycled materials.
- RDS Certified Down Fill: All of our down filled styles are now using RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified Down. RDS aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to any unnecessary harm.
- Shell: 100% polyester. Combo: 100% Recycled nylon. Lining: 100% nylon. Filling: RDS certified 90% down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & Water-resistant. Water-repellent & Water-resistant
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance