Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
Survive winter in style wearing the JACLIN by SOIA & KYO. This mid-thigh-length winter coat features a nylon puffer upper body filled with RDS certified classic down so your core is extra warm. Punctuated by a hood, inside drawcord at the waist, rib-knit storm cuffs and lots of fleece-lined pockets. Temperature-rated up to -20 °C (-4 °F).
- Nylon puffer at upper body
- Hood with drawcord and metal cord ends
- Center front closure with YKK metal 1-way zipper
- Front placket over zipper with hidden metal snaps
- Inside waist tunnel with adjustable draw-cord & metal cord stoppers
- 1x1 rib-knit storm cuffs with thumb holes
- Angled exposed zipper chest pockets
- Angled flap pockets with hidden snap closure
- Polar fleece-lined pockets
- Up to -20 °C / -4 °F
- Water-Repellent / Water-Resistant
- Fully lined
- 700+ fill power hi loft down
- The model is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 30'' / 76 cm.
- Made with recycled materials.
- RDS Certified Down Fill: All of our down filled styles are now using RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified Down. RDS aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to any unnecessary harm.
- Shell: 50% cotton, 50% polyester. Combo: 100% nylon. Lining: 100% polyester. Filling: RDS certified 90% down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance