SOIA&KYO JACINDA-ES sustainable lightweight down coat with hood
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
A modern must-have, the JACINDA-ES by SOIA & KYO is a sustainable slim-fit low hip-length lightweight down coat with a water-repellent shell made with 100% recycled nylon. The hood with an asymmetrical closure creates a contemporary twist, while the down and feather fill, rib cuffs, and thumbholes are designed to keep the elements out.
- Model is 5'10" / 178 cm and is wearing a size XS
- The second model is 5'8" / 173 cm cm and is wearing a size XS
- The third model is 5'9" / 175 cm and is wearing a size XL
- The fourth model is 5'8" / 172 cm and is wearing a size XL
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 28" / 67.3 cm
- Shell (Woven): 100% recycled nylon. Lining: (Woven): 100% polyamide/ nylon. Filling: 90% down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent.
- Machine wash cold water use mild detergent wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.