Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
Skillfully designed to keep you warm up to -15 °C (5 °F), the IVANA-N by SOIA & KYO is an alluring calf-length puffer filled with responsibly sourced RDS certified down. The coat’s shell and lining are made from sustainable 100% recycled water-repellent nylon with a trendy chevron pattern. This winter must-have is also punctuated by a protective funnel collar, rib knit storm cuffs and detachable hood.
- Chevron quilting
- Detachable hood
- Funnel collar
- Center front closure with YKK 2-way METALUXE® zipper
- Front placket over zipper with metal snaps
- 1x1 rib knit storm cuffs with thumb holes
- In-seam pocket with dyed-to-match invisible zipper closure
- Calf length -
- Up to -15 °C / 5 °F
- Water-repellent / Down-proof
- 700+ fill power hi loft down
- The model is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 46'' / 116 cm.
- Made with recycled materials.
- Recycled Nylon Fabric: By using certified 100% recycled nylon yarn, we are no longer dependent on virgin petroleum as a raw material source, while also saving water, energy, and decreasing CO2 emission.
- RDS Certified Down Fill: All of our down filled styles are now using RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified Down. RDS aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to any unnecessary harm.
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: RDS certified 90% down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & Down Proof.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.