SOIA&KYO - DEANNA
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
Love a trendy wardrobe staple? Go for the DEANNA by SOIA & KYO – a hip-length sustainable lightweight puffer fall and winter vest in a relaxed-fit designed with RDS certified down and a 100% recycled nylon water-repellent shell. It features an elastic drawcord at the waist to accentuate your figure as well as a chest patch, and welt pockets. Pair it with our loungewear for an effortless apres-ski look.
- Hip length
- Hi-low hem
- Waist tunnel with elastic drawcord & metal cord stoppers
- SAB 1-way METALUXE® zipper front closure
- Chest patch pockets with pocket flaps
- Angled welt pockets with hidden zipper closure
- RDS certified
- Fill power of 700+
- 100% recycled shell fabric
- Down proof
- The model is 5'9" / 175 cm and wears a size XS
- The second model is 5'9" / 175 cm and wears a size XL
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 23'' / 58 cm.
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 90% down, 10% feathers.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.