SOIA&KYO BELINA-TD - heavy down jacket
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
Constructed yet relaxed, the BELINA by SOIA & KYO is a straight-fit, mid-length classic down coat made with RDS certified down. The hood with adjustable drawstrings, puffy bib and collar as well as rib storm cuffs keep the cold out, while hi-low hemline and silver metal detailing add a unique touch. Crafted with polar fleece-lined pockets and a water-resistant and water-repellent shell, this versatile piece will keep you warm and dry, all season long.
- Straight fit
- Hi-low hemline
- Hood with adjustable draw cord and metal stopper
- Nylon puffer bib and collar
- Elastic draw cord at back waist
- Rib storm cuffs with thumbholes
- YKK 1-way silver metal zipper front closure
- Vertical exposed zipper chest pocket
- Angled exposed zipper pockets
- Angled flap pockets
- Polar fleece lined pockets
- Quilted black nylon lining
- Up to -25°C / -13°F
- RDS certified
- Fill power of 700+
- Water-repellent and water-resistant
- The model is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 34'' / 86 cm.
- Shell: 50% cotton, 50% polyester. . Lining: 100% polyester. Filling: 90% chinese duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.