ALL SIZES AND COLORS AVAILABLE IN STORE.
The MIA is a slim-fit winter jacket made with Cambridge fabric and insulated with 100% 650 fill power Canadian white-duck down (sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin). Features include breathable fabric with water-repellent coating, fixed hood with removable Canadian coyote fur trim (flat) and two-way zipper closure. Model is 5ft 10” and wearing a size S.
- Made in Canada
- Insulation :100% Canadian white-duck down 650 - Quality 80%|20%, protected with Ultra-Fresh™, an antimicrobial agent.
- Slim silhouette
- Fixed hood
- Removable Canadian coyote fur trim
- YKK two-way zipper
- Length (from the base of the neck): 37 in/94 cm
- Fleece-lined pockets
- Two exterior pockets
- One interior pocket
- Storm cuffs
- Signature Quartz Co. patch on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Shell fabric: Cambridge, 100% polyester, water-repellent and breathable (10K | 10K), coated with a DWR repellent
- Comfort Index: -22°F | -30°C