Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
Presenting Luke, a jacket that redefines lightness and versatility for the modern adventurer. Every feature, from the YKK VISLON® two-way front zipper to the storm cuffs, is tailored for an experience of effortless winter mobility. Experience the next level of winter wear with the Luke, a jacket that proves that less can indeed be more. Proudly made in Canada.
- Regular fit.
- Mid-length (81.25cm/32”).
- Waterproof, breathable, and windproof.
- Suitable for temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F).
- YKK VISLON® two-way front zipper protected by a windproof flap with hidden snaps.
- Fixed hood with an adjustment system and soft inner collar for more comfort.
- Inner storm cuffs to maximize heat retention.
- Two secure hand pockets with YKK reverse coil zippers.
- Secure inner pocket with YKK coil zipper.
- Notably lightweight yet designed to provide efficient warmth.
- Quartz Co. logo patch on the upper sleeve.
- Made in Canada.
- Outer Shell: 55% nylon, 45% recycled nylon (SUPER MATTE®).
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester.
- Treatment: C6 PFOS/PFOA-free durable water repellent (DWR). Performance metrics: Water resistance of 10,000 MM and breathability of 10,000 G/M² | 24H.
- Certifications: Global Recycled Standard, BLUESIGN®.
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin.