ALL SIZES AND COLORS AVAILABLE IN STORE.
The KIMBERLY is a semi-slim-fit winter jacket made with Herringbone fabric and insulated with 100% 650 fill power Canadian white-duck down (sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin). Features include breathable fabric with water-repellent coating, detachable hood with Finland raccoon fur and two-way zipper closure. Model is 5ft 10” and wearing a size XS.
- Made in Canada
- Insulation :100% Canadian white-duck down 650 - Quality 80%|20%, protected with Ultra-Fresh™, an antimicrobial agent.
- Semi-slim silhouette
- Fixed hood
- Removable Finn raccoon fur trim
- YKK two-way zipper
- Length (from the base of the neck): 38 in/97 cm
- Fleece-lined pockets
- Two exterior pockets
- One interior pocket
- Storm cuffs
- Signature Quartz Co. patch on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Shell fabric: Herringbone, 100% polyester, water-repellent and breathable (5K|5K), coated with a DWR repellent
- Comfort Index: -22°F | -30°C