The Jules stands as a testament to the adage that true style is timeless, and quality should be uncompromising. Insulated with ethically-sourced duck down and equipped with waterproof, breathable, and windproof properties, it's more than a jacket—it's a timeless investment for winters to come. Proudly made in Canada.
- Slim-straight fit.
- Mid-length (83.75cm / 33").
- Waterproof, breathable, and windproof.
- Suitable for temperatures down to -30°C (-22°F).
- YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® two-way front zipper.
- Fixed hood with PERTEX® Quantum lining, adjustment system, and soft inner collar for optimized warmth and comfort.
- Storm cuffs to maximize heat retention.
- Adjustable waist to tailor the fit to your comfort and style.
- Two secure hand pockets with YKK reverse coil zippers.
- Secure inner pocket with YKK coil zipper.
- Quartz Co. logo patch on the upper sleeve.
- Made in Canada.
- Outer shell: 57% polyester, 43% REPREVE® polyester (OXFORD REPREVE®).
- Lining: 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester.
- Treatment: C6 PFOS/PFOA-free durable water repellent (DWR).
- Performance Metrics: Water resistance of 10,000 MM and breathability of 10,000 G/M² | 24H.
- Certifications: REPREVE®, BLUESIGN®, and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power duck down, sourced from ethical farms and of certified traceable origin.