PARAJUMPERS L.B Light
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Light as a feather yet supremely warm: the Long Bear Light parka has all the functional details but with extra lightness. One kilo of softness and an iconic design.
Down-filled nylon oxford coat with a detachable hood featuring a removable real fur trim. The hood is adjustable by means of a drawstring. The polyester-polyurethane poplin shell has an inner lamination. Two snap pockets in front. PJS patch on the left sleeve. The coat has a slim fit and zippered side slits with buttons for greater comfort. Ribbed cuffs. Two-way front zipper with the PJS elastic tape at the neck.
- Lining:100% polyamide
- Fill:90% duck down 10% duck feathers
- 69% polyester 31% polyurethane
- Real fur trim:100% real finn. asiatic raccoon fur
- Fabric wp: 12,000 mm – mvp: 10,000 g/sqm/24hrs.
Temperature rating 2: Warm coat for cool climates.
- The down has a fill power rating of 780.
- The fur trim is finnish asiatic raccoon and its origin is finland.