OLANG PIPER OC
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
OLANG BOOTS ARE MADE SMALL, WE ADVISE YOU TO CHOOSE ONE SIZE ABOVE YOUR USUAL SIZE
- European design and manufacture by an adult and specialized workforce
- Patent leather upper
- Wool lining and OLANTEX breathable insulating film
- Italian sole designed to increase grip on snow and ice
- REGINA outsole by OC System, equipped with 16 stainless steel pivoting and folding cleats system with flow channels
- Cemented construction from the upper to the sole to retain the shape of the boot and provide aditionnal comfort
- Additional ISOWARM insole made of 90% wool with insulating and reflective silver film
- Removable insole allows an orthopedic expert to replace it with a foot orthosis, modify and improve the fit of the boot
- Laces with sturdy eyelets and metal hooks with bellows
- Easy fitting
- BREATHTEX waterproof membrane
- Comfort zone up to -30°C
- Sizes ranging from 36 – 42
- A simple damp cloth is enough for the maintenance of your boots
- Easy to maintain, light and ideal for Canadian winters
- This product does not prevent slipping on cold, smooth, wet, frozen or snowy slippery surfaces. Always walk carefully. The grips are not designed for indoor use and could damage such surfaces. This product should be used in a responsible and proper manner. It is important to ensure that the grip system is securely attached to the sole at all times.
- Here are the specifications for a size 38 boot, a small variation exists between the size 36 to 42. To know your size, please use our size guide.