NOBIS KATO - Men's Peacoat - FINAL SALE
Shipping calculated at checkout.
With a removable hood and removable fur collar, the Kato transforms from a classic parka to a sharp peacoat within a matter of seconds. Dress to impress with this double breasted, versatile jacket featuring magnetized buttons.
Model is 6'2" s42 w34 and is wearing a size M.
- Optional 100% Polyester Crosshatch or Premium Poly/Wool Blend fabrication
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down
- Highly breathable down proof free hanging liner
- Removable down filled hood with double drawstring toggle system and moldable in-hood framing wire
- Removable coyote fur ruff
- Interior chest pocket
- Zipper detailed adjustable cuffs with heavy elastic rib knit and thumbhole feature
- Sympatex®® membrane laminated
- Seam seal construction
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
- Engineered with the Sympatex® membrane to provide a waterproof exterior.
- Fuller cluster, higher loft, Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down Fill for ultimate warmth.
- Sympatex® branded tape is applied to all major seams for maximum waterproof protection.
- Heavy duty magnetic closures keep your placket secure and fully insulated.
- Sympatex® membrane provides a waterproof and windproof exterior that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability.
Underarm vent system to allow air flow and added breathability.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish repels moisture to minimize water absorption.
- 10,000mm waterproof/breathable, windproof laminated membrane.