NOBIS KANE - utility Parka
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Nobis Kane men's utility parka defines utility with its spacious pockets and zippered vents, while its long length keeps your entire body warm and toasty.
- 100% Polyester Crosshatch fabrication
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down
- Highly breathable down proof free hanging liner
- Interior chest pocket
- Non-removable down filled hood
- Lightly down-filled interior wind skirt with Velcro closure
- Hidden zippered vent at back yoke for additional ventilation
- Telescopic inner sleeve lining
- Heavy elastic rib cuffs with thumbhole openings
- Seam seal construction
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
Engineered with the Sympatex® membrane to provide a waterproof exterior.
Fuller cluster, higher loft, Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down Fill for ultimate warmth.
Sympatex® branded tape is applied to all major seams for maximum waterproof protection.
Heavy duty magnetic closures keep your placket secure and fully insulated.
Sympatex® membrane provides a waterproof and windproof exterior that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability.
Underarm vent system to allow air flow and added breathability.
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish repels moisture to minimize water absorption.
10,000mm waterproof/breathable, windproof laminated membrane.
All Nobis products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship.
Clean with confidence in your home washing machine.
High performance designs made with sustainable and traceable materials.