NOBIS KANE - utility Parka
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
The Kane defines utility with its spacious pockets and zippered vents, while its long length keeps your entire body warm and toasty.
Model is 6'3" s40 w32 and is wearing a size M.
- 100% Polyester Crosshatch fabrication
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down
- Highly breathable down proof free hanging liner
- Interior chest pocket
- Non-removable down filled hood
- Lightly down-filled interior wind skirt with Velcro closure
- Hidden zippered vent at back yoke for additional ventilation
- Telescopic inner sleeve lining
- Heavy elastic rib cuffs with thumbhole openings
- Seam seal construction
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
DOWN DENSITY INDICATOR (DDI)
Using only certified Canadian Origin White Duck Down and our signature breathable membranes, Nobis jackets offer optimum fill power to warmth ratio by uniquely working with your body's own heat to offer the perfect insulating environment against the unpredictable elements.
ARCTIC READY OUTERWEAR THAT ADAPTS TO YOUR BODY IN ANY CONDITIONS DOWN TO –30°C