NOBIS HAELYN - Women's Short Utility Parka
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
Featuring 3-ply Micro Denier fabrication and streamlined, knee-length fit, the Haelyn parka is breathable, windproof and waterproof. It's packed with Premium Canadian White Duck Down fill in the body and hood to offer optimal insulation. Equipped an adjustable hood toggle and hidden draw cord at the waist for a customized fit. Soft, fleece-lined front pockets keep your hands and devices warm.
Model is 5'9" w24 and is wearing a size S.
- Premium 3-Ply Micro Denier fabrication with DWR coating
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down insulation
- Lightweight, down-proof lining
- Removable down-filled hood with snap button closure
- Hidden adjustable hood toggle
- Hidden zipper pockets underneath magnetic chest flaps
- Exposed 2-way zipper with exclusive Nobis branded pullers
- Two exterior flap pockets at waist
- Two exterior side entry fleece-lined pockets at waist
- Two interior chest zipper pockets
- Telescopic inner sleeve lining
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Embrace membrane lamination
- Seam seal construction
- Breathable, windproof & waterproof
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
DOWN DENSITY INDICATOR (DDI)
Using only certified Canadian Origin White Duck Down and our signature breathable membranes, Nobis jackets offer optimum fill power to warmth ratio by uniquely working with your body's own heat to offer the perfect insulating environment against the unpredictable elements.
ADAPTABLE OUTERWEAR THAT TRANSITIONS WITH YOU, BUILT FOR WINTER DOWN TO –20°C