NOBIS ASPEN - Women's Batwing Jacket
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
Introducing the Aspen Women's Batwing Jacket, designed to keep you stylish and protected in any weather condition. The down-filled hood with adjustable toggles and snap button closure provides customizable protection from the elements. It also features winged arm detailing for a one-of-a-kind silhouette. Maintaining the perfect balance between fashion and practicality, the Aspen is machine washable for easy care. Elevate your outerwear collection with the Aspen.
Model is 5'8" w25 and wears a size S.
- Premium stretch ripstop fabrication with DWR coating at torso
- Premium cire technical nylon taffeta with DWR coating at hood, shoulders, and sleeves
- Premium Canadian origin White Duck Down insulation
- Lightweight, down-proof stretch lining
- Non-removable waterproof hood with adjustable toggles and snap button closure
- Down-filled, winged arm detailing
- Two-way, centre-front zipper with branded pullers
- Fleece-lined, magnetic closure pockets at waist
- Elasticized cuffs and waistband
- Large zipper pocket at interior left chest
- Button closure pocket at interior right chest
- Nobis Tech membrane laminate
- Seam seal construction
- Windproof, waterproof, and breathable
- Machine washable
DOWN DENSITY INDICATOR (DDI)
Using only certified Canadian Origin White Duck Down and our signature breathable membranes, Nobis jackets offer optimum fill power to warmth ratio by uniquely working with your body's own heat to offer the perfect insulating environment against the unpredictable elements.
VERSATILE FROM LATE SUMMER TO EARLY WINTER, SUITABLE IN MOST CONDITIONS DOWN TO –15°C