MOOSE KNUCKLES - ORIGINAL STIRLING PARKA MENS - M32MP261N
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
The Original Stirling Parka is a lightweight and versatile high performance parka that allows for easy mobility no matter what the adventure entails. Made from a smooth DWR-treated cotton and nylon-blend shell, it contains a premium 80/20 down fill that retains warmth without the added bulk. Its stand collar ensures you stay warm if you choose to detach the hood for a more streamlined appearance.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit - A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 38.25" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Medium
- Removable 2-Way Adjustable Hood
- Stand Collar
- 2 Way Open Metal Zipper with Axe Puller
- Signature "J" Seam Pockets.
- Interior Patch Pocket with Zipper Interior Invisible Zipper Pocket
- Regular Size Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Hidden Rib Knit Storm Cuff
Model is wearing size M. Model is 6'1".
Mid Thigh Length
Made in China
Duck Down 80/20
Cotton / Nylon
74% Cotton/ 26% Nylon
Remove detachable trims prior to cleaning the garment. Dry clean inside out - mild process. Ironing maximum temperature 110°c - without steam.