MOOSE KNUCKLES - ORIGINAL 3Q WOMENS - M32LJ129N
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
A furless alternative to the Anguille, the Knowlesville jacket features a DWR (durable water repellent) treated Bluesign certified cotton/nylon shell to stop tears, wind, and rain in their tracks and RDS (responsible down standard) certified 650FP 80/20 goose down to keep you warm and cozy for seasons to come.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- 28" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Nylon Down-Proof Lining
- Detachable Adjustable Hood
- Stand Collar
- Durable Two-Way YKK Metal Zipper and Hidden Snap Front Placket
- Four Soft-Touch Brushed Pockets
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Each signature sleeve Logo is unique and chosen at random during the final stage of construction. We call it mass customization!
- Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs
- Signature Moose Knuckles Branded Trims
Model is wearing size M. Model is 5'9".
Made in Vietnam
Responsibly Sourced RDS Certified 80/20 Down, 650 Fill Power
Durable Cotton Nylon, Water Repellent, Breathable and Wind Resistant Outershell / Bluesign Certified Fabric
74% Cotton / 26% Nylon
Exclusive of fur and trims, dry clean only. Dry cleaner to dry clean inside out. Tumble dry until garment is fully dried.