MOOSE KNUCKLES - ONYX BIG RIDGE PARKA SHEARLING - M39MP210S
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
Combat extreme winter weather with guns blazing in the Onyx Big Ridge Parka. A testament to iconic Moose Knuckles engineering, its RDS-certified 90/10 down fill is encapsulated within a windproof and water-repellent shell and features dual-entry heat-retaining pockets for unparalleled warmth and lasting durability. Inspired by the city, this rendition features a shearling-trimmed hood that blocks out winds and is fully detachable. A black metal Moose Knuckles logo adorns the sleeve.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
Slim Fit: A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its close profile minimizes volume, moves with the body, and it comfortably accommodates lightweight layers. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 38.25" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Medium
- Removable 2-Way Adjustable Hood with Fixed Shearling Trim
- Stand Collar
- 2 Way Open Metal Zipper with MK Logo Puller
- Hip Patch Pockets with Double Entry And Flap Welt Pocket with Snaps at Chest
- Interior Patch Pocket with Zipper Interior Invisible Zipper Pocket
- Regular Size Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Hidden Rib Knit Storm Cuff
- Water Repellent,Water Resistance,Windproof
Mid Thigh Length
Made in Canada with Canadian and imported materials.
Goose Down 90/10
Remove detachable trims prior to cleaning the garment. Dry clean inside out - mild process. Ironing maximum temperature 110°c - without steam.