MOOSE KNUCKLES - IRVING PARKA - M32LP219G
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
Moose Knuckles' world-renowned cold weather expertise delivers the Irving Parka, a unique piece that combines Canadian technical innovation, elegance and everyday comfort. Crafted from baffled durable water-repellent shell filled with insulating RDS-certified 90/10 down, it's characterized by a removable belt that highlights the waist. The hood packs into the collar for a sleek appearance, and is adorned with our genuine gold-plated logo at the sleeve.
- Protection Rating - Level 3: Crazy Cold – Heavy and durable, choose these garments when the cold gets serious.
- Slim Fit - A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 48.5" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Small
- Packable Down Filled Hood
- Stand Collar
- 2 Way Open Metalux Zipper with MK Logo Puller
- Chest Zipper Pocket Hip Pockets with Hidden Zipper Closure
- Interior Patch Pocket with Zipper Interior Invisible Zipper Pocket
- 24K Gold Hollow Frame Medium Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Side Slits with Branded Snaps Removable Belt with Branded Buckle Hidden Rib Knit Storm Cuff Gold Trims
Model is wearing size S. Model is 5'11".
Made in Vietnam
Duck Down 90/10
Remove detachable trims prior to cleaning the garment. Machine wash cold water inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat with clean tennis balls. Garment to be fully dried before removing it from the dryer. Ironing maximum temperature 110°c - without steam. Dry clean inside out - mild process.