MOOSE KNUCKLES - IRVING PARKA
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada- the True North.
The Irving Parka is the embodiment of technical elegance. A removable belt highlights its sophisticated, calf-length polyester shell, and the 90/10 down fill ensures warmth without extra weight. The hood packs into the collar for improved styling, and the gold-plated Icon logo guarantees a stunning look for years to come.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up.
- 47" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Polyester Lining
- Packable Hood into Collar
- Puffy Stand Collar
- YKK Metalux Zipper with Logo Puller
- Plush Lined Zipper Chest Pocket, Hidden Plush Lined Front Zipper Pockets ,Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Gold Plated Hollow Frame Iconic Metal Logo
- Rib Knit Storm Cuffs, Removable Belt with Branded Clip
Made in Vietnam
90% Down / 10% Waterfowl Feathers
Machine wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not iron. Garment to be fully dried before removing from the dryer.