MOOSE KNUCKLES - COOPER LAKE PARKA - M33LP235
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
Take on brisk temperatures in style with the sophisticated and performance-ready Cooper Lake Parka. Featuring a retro-tinged chevron quilted exterior that boasts an RDS-certified 90/10 down fill, it’s crafted from a stretch DWR-treated shell to deliver lasting lightweight warmth. It's finished with a Moose Knuckles logo patch at the sleeve, a detachable hood and a two-way YKK zipper front for easy ventilation.
- Protection Rating - Level 2: Cold – Your everyday winter workhorse. These garments will hold you down through the rain, sleet, hail and snow without overheating.
- Slim Fit - A tailored silhouette, cut close to the body throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Those who are in-between sizes or prefer extra room for layering may wish to size up.
- 46 1/4" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a Small
- Removable 2-Way Adjustable Hood
- Quilted Down Filled Collar
- 2 Way Open Metaluxe Zipper with Hollow Frame Puller
- Hip Pockets with Zipper Closure
- Interior Pocket with Zipper Closure
- Rubber Logo Patch with Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Chevron Multi Row Quilting Hidden Lycra Storm Cuff Side Seam Zippers
Made in Vietnam
Duck Down 90/10
82% Nylon/ 18% Elastane
Remove detachable trims prior to cleaning the garment. Machine wash cold water inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat with clean tennis balls. Garment to be fully dried before removing it from the dryer. Ironing maximum temperature 110°c - without steam. Dry clean inside out - mild process.