MACKAGE ROLAND - 2-in-1 down parka with removable hood
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Authorized online retailer since 2004
Need help ? Call us : 1-888-984-1022
ROLAND is a 2-in-1 twill down parka for men with a removable hood and machine washable down liner. Water resistant and repellent, the windproof twill shell is cut from our breathable and air permeable 2-layer fabric. Engineered for maximum warmth in the most extreme temperatures, it boasts seam saled construction, storm cuffs, and insulated pockets. An uncompromising performance-ready piece with utilitarian detail.
- Mid-length twill down parka
- Traceable duck down
- 800 fill power
- Moderate Cold: Down to -10°C
- Stand collar with removable hood
- Seam sealed construction
- Water resistant and repellent
- 2-layer fabric with membrane
- Water resistant zipper at center front
- Welt pockets at waist
- Vents openings at back with hidden zipper
- Two interior patch pockets
- Placket with hidden snaps and leather snap tape
- Machine washable
- Regular fit
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- The model is 6'2" (187 cm) and wears a size 40.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 35'' / 88.9 cm.
- Shell: 70% polyester, 30% rayon. Lining: 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling: 90% down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Outer jacket: Dry clean by leather specialist using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.
- Removable liner: Close zippers. Remove fur, remove the puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Do not soak. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Dry clean using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene