MACKAGE REYNOLD - down coat with removable shearling bib and hood
REYNOLD by MACKAGE is a classic down coat with a removable bib and hood made of soft, luxurious shearling. Featuring shirttail detailing at the back and contrasting yoke, placket and pocket flaps, REYNOLD is water-repellent, water-resistant, windproof and breathable. The three-quarter length adds extra warmth and makes this a bold statement look.
- Removable shearling bib and hood
- Shirttail on back
- Contrast yoke, placket and pocket flaps
- Double-entry zippered waist pockets
- Adjustable branded leather tabs at cuff
- Storm cuffs in ribbed knit
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 41" / 104 cm
- Shell (Woven):100% polyester. Combo (Yokes + Flaps)= 100% nylon. Combo:Inside Hood And Bib: Dyed Genuine Sheepskin. Lining (Woven): 100% nylon. Filling: 90/10 duck down/feathers Pekin Duck (Anas Platyrhynchos Domesticus). Sheepskin. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only. Do not perchloroethylene.
|Free shipping||Easy returns||Authorized online retailer|