MACKAGE MAISIE - foil shield down jacket with patch pockets
MAISIE by MACKAGE is a lightweight down jacket made of foil shield fabric, which creates a matte crinkle metallic effect and shields you from the elements. With patch pockets and shirttail detailing at the back, MAISIE also features an adjustable hood and a pillow collar, both lined with metallic fabric for extra warmth. Water-repellent, water-resistant, washable and windproof. So easy to wear.
- Centre front zipper closure with snaps on leather tape
- Hood with drawcord-adjustable visor
- Pillow collar for extra comfort
- Contrast metallic lining in hood and pillow collar
- Hidden tunnel with adjustable drawcord at back waist
- Double-entry patch pockets with flaps
- Elasticized cuff with branded leather adjustable tab with Velcro
- Additional inside zippered pocket
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Model is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 34 1/2" / 87,3 cm
- Shell (Woven): 100% nylon. Lining (Woven): 100% nylon. Filling: 90/10 duck down / feathers Pekin Duck (Anas Platyrhynchos Domesticus). Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Water washing with a maximum temperature of 30ºc in washing machine with delicate cycle. Remove the leather from the cursor. low temperature bulk drying with tennis balls. Do not bleach / do not wring. Do not iron or press.