MACKAGE CALLA-X - down coat with removable silverfox fur trim
CALLA-X by MACKAGE is a three-quarter-length lightweight down coat with a fitted silhouette and two-way stretch for ease of movement. Water-repellent and breathable, it features a drawcord-adjustable hood with removable silverfox fur trim and zippered leather welt pockets. Your last layer when winter arrives.
- Centre front zipper closure with leather tape
- Removable fur trim around hood
- Leather welt pockets with zippers
- Fleece pocketing for extra warmth
- Non-removable hood with drawcord-adjustable visor
- Black: matte black Metaluxe zipper, black leather, silverfox fur dyed black)
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- Model is 5'10" /177 cm and wear a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 34,13" / 86,70 cm
- Shell (Woven): 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex. Lining (Woven): 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex. Filling: 90% Goose Down, 10% Feathers (Anser Anser F. Domestica). Finland Silver Fox Fur (Vulpes Vulpes Fulva). Water repellant and water resistant.
- Dry clean by a leather specialist using an oil based solvent only. Do not use perchlorethylene.