KANUK SVEN - Lightweight, hip-length parka
* fur sold separately
- YKK two-way front center zipper
- 2 hand pockets with YKK zipper
- Interior pocket with YKK zipper
- Attached adjustable hood compatible with 23" fur with zipper (sold separately)
- Tricot suede finishing on inner sleeves and insulated elastic wrist cuffs
- Straight fit
- Hip length 74 cm / 29"
- The model measures: 1m88 - 6'2 "and wears size M
Mini ottoman exterior shell — 50% polyester/50% Sorona® with hydrophobic microporous lamination and DWR. Lining — 100% nylon
- 10,000 mm waterproofing / 5,000 gr/24 h breathability
Canadian White Hutterite Duck Down — 90% Net Down — 800 fill power.
Kanuk down comes from mature white Hutterite ducks from Western Canada (90% down). These ducks are raised in small, free-range Canadian communities where they are carefully monitored to ensure their health and well-being. The down they produce is of ethical and traceable origin and is highly prized throughout the world.
|Free shipping||Easy returns||Authorized online retailer|