KANUK OLOF - Above-knee transitional coat
This KANUK OLOF above-knee-length coat transitions between seasons with its city styling and superb craftsmanship. It’s designed for -10°C in our wind-resistant technical fabric and insulated with Thermo+, our finest for city cold and damp. Articulated arms and an adjustable waist create a comfortable fit and bold buttons and a fishtail bottom make it modern.
- YKK two-way front center zipper, front flap with buttons and buttonholes
- Pocket flaps with buttons and buttonholes
- Interior pocket with YKK zipper
- Adjustable wrist cuffs with velcro
- Attached adjustable hood with braided cord
- Longer adjustable back
- Loose Fit
- Above knee length 94 cm / 37"
- The model measures: 1m88 - 6'2 "and wears size M
Memory fabric exterior shell — 100% polyester with DWR. Lining — 100% nylon
- Water resistant
In addition to offering comfort, flexibility and versatility, this compact, lightweight synthetic insulation provides excellent thermal protection in cold and humid conditions. Made from continuous filaments, the insulation not only resists wear and repeated washing, but also holds its original shape and maintains its thermal properties throughout the product’s life cycle.