KANUK MONT-ROYAL - Semi-fitted, thigh-length coat
The KANUK MONT ROYAL, inspired by Montreal’s iconic park, is our legacy style for winter in the city. It takes to snowy city streets in our technical wind-resistant fabric and lightweight cold- and moisture-defying Thermo+ insulation. The high collar, storm system hood with detachable fur trim (sold separately) and soft gathered inner cuffs provide comfort from the cold.
* fur sold separately
- YKK two-way front center zipper
- 2 pockets with YKK zippers
- Interior pocket with YKK zipper
- Adjustable back with elastic cord
- Attached hood compatible with 23" fur with zipper (sold separately)
- Tricot suede finishing on inner sleeves and insulated elastic wrist cuffs
- Semi-Fitted Fit
- Thigh length 86 cm / 34"
- The model measures: 1,73 m - 5'8" and wears size S
Mini ottoman exterior shell — 50% polyester/50% Sorona® with hydrophobic microporous lamination and DWR. Lining — 100% nylon
- 10,000 mm waterproofing / 5,000 gr/24 h breathability
This synthetic insulation is engineered for maximum loft per unit weight and offers unbeatable thermal efficiency and performance under humid conditions. Made of continuous filaments, the insulation not only resists wear and repeated washing, but also holds its original shape and maintains its thermal properties throughout the product’s life cycle.