KANUK KIRUNA - Loose-fit, above-knee parka
- YKK two-way front center zipper
- 2 hand pockets with YKK zipper
- Interior patch pocket
- Interior pocket with YKK zipper
- Attached adjustable hood with braided cord
- Straps with jacquard Kanuk logo
- Side openings with zippers
- Adjustable bottom hem
- Tricot suede finishing on inner sleeves and insulated elastic wrist cuffs
- Loose fit
- Above the knee length 81 cm / 32"
- The model measures: 1,73 m - 5'8" and wears size S
Exterior shell — 100% Premium nylon with DWR. Lining — 100% nylon
- Water resistant
Canadian White Hutterite Duck Down — 90% Net Down — 800 fill power.
Kanuk down comes from mature white Hutterite ducks from Western Canada (90% down). These ducks are raised in small, free-range Canadian communities where they are carefully monitored to ensure their health and well-being. The down they produce is of ethical and traceable origin and is highly prized throughout the world.