KANUK JONAS Straight fit, 3/4 length coat
This high-styled coat delivers heavy-duty warmth thanks to Kanuk’s DWR wind-resistant, 100% nylon exterior and 800-fill-power Canadian Hutterite White Duck Down insulation. The decorative front flap, two generous patch pockets and angled breast pocket with flaps are as practical as they are stylish. The adjustable drawcord waist, insulated elastic-wrist cuffs and attached adjustable hood.
- YKK two-way front center zipper
- Decorative front flap
- 2 patch pockets with flaps
- Breast patch pocket with flap
- Interior pocket with YKK zipper
- Adjustable waist with interior drawcord to retain warmth
- Rib knit cuffs
- Attached adjustable hood
- Straight fit
- Above knee length 104 cm / 41”
- Le mannequin mesure : 1m88 - 6'2 et porte la taille M
Mini ottoman exterior shell — 100% polyester with hydrophobic microporous lamination and DWR. Lining — 100% nylon
- 10,000 mm waterproofing / 5,000 gr/24 h breathability
Canadian White Hutterite Duck Down — 90% Net Down — 800 fill power.
Kanuk down comes from mature white Hutterite ducks from Western Canada (90% down). These ducks are raised in small, free-range Canadian communities where they are carefully monitored to ensure their health and well-being. The down they produce is of ethical and traceable origin and is highly prized throughout the world.