KANUK CAVALE - Straight-fit, above-knee parka
- YKK two-way front center zipper
- 4 front patch pockets with flaps
- Interior pocket with YKK zipper
- Adjustable waist with cord
- Black grosgrain ribbon with Kanuk embroidery, high center back
- Two Alutica black finish D-rings
- Attached adjustable hood with elastic cord and removable fur (sold separately)
- Tricot suede finishing on inner sleeves and insulated elastic wrist cuffs
- Straight fit
- Above knee length 89 cm / 35”
- Le mannequin mesure : 1m88 - 6'2 et porte la taille M
Mini ottoman exterior shell — 50% polyester/50% Sorona® with hydrophobic microporous lamination and DWR. Lining — 100% nylon
- 10,000 mm waterproofing / 5,000 gr/24 h breathability
Canadian White Hutterite Duck Down — 90% Net Down — 800 fill power.
Kanuk down comes from mature white Hutterite ducks from Western Canada (90% down). These ducks are raised in small, free-range Canadian communities where they are carefully monitored to ensure their health and well-being. The down they produce is of ethical and traceable origin and is highly prized throughout the world.