KANUK BLIZZARD - Semi-fitted, ankle-length coat
When the temperature drops to -25°C, this KANUK BLIZZARD ankle-length, semi-fitted coat envelops you in elegance and warmth. It’s meticulously architected from our technical wind-resistant fabric and insulated with Thermo+, our finest for the cold, damp city. The full-storm system hood with optional fur trim (sold separately) and soft inner wrist gathers seal in warmth.
* Fur sold separately
- YKK two-way front center zipper
- 2 hand pockets with YKK zipper
- Interior pocket with YKK zipper
- Attached hood compatible with 23" fur with zipper (sold separately)
- Tricot suede finishing on inner sleeves and insulated elastic wrist cuffs
- Semi-fitted fit
- Ankle length 117 cm / 46"
- The model measures: 1,73 m - 5'8" and wears size S
Mini twill exterior shell— 100% nylon with hydrophobic microporous lamination and DWR. Lining — 100% nylon
- 10,000 mm waterproofing / 5,000 gr/24 h breathability
This synthetic insulation is engineered for maximum loft per unit weight and offers unbeatable thermal efficiency and performance under humid conditions. Made of continuous filaments, the insulation not only resists wear and repeated washing, but also holds its original shape and maintains its thermal properties throughout the product’s life cycle.